Miyabi Birchwood SG2 3.5 Inch Paring Knife
The Miyabi Birchwood SG2 3.5" Paring Knife is a small Asian vegetable knife with a strong blade, straight cutting edge and firm tip. Cleans, peels and cuts small fruit and vegetables. Also suitable for cutting out spots and blemishes. & The potent core of SG2 super steel is protected by a 101-layer stunning flower Damascus pattern. & The CRYODUR blade undergoes a four-step hardening process that maximizes the properties of the steel.
- Hardening done in a state-of-the-art vacuum furnace
- Rapid-quenching to room temperature in seconds
- Cryogenic treatment at -321° F to enhance the corrosion resistance
- Double tempering to improve toughness
- Traditional 3-step Honbazuke hand-honed edge
Dimensions - 12 x 3 x 1 Inches