Shun Kanso 4 Piece Steak Knife Set
Shun Kanso Steak Knife Set is part of the Shun Kanso series. Kanso is a design principle based on Zen philosophy. It means simplicity, but simplicity that is achieved by eliminating the non-essential. In Kanso, we took away anything that doesn't matter and kept everything that does: high-performance steel, razor-sharp edge, perfect balance, and precision cutting control. The steel is Japanese AUS10Ahighly refined, high-carbon, vanadium stainless steel that takes a razor-sharp edge and holds it longer. Kanso's Heritage finish hides scratches and gives Kanso a rustic look that just improves with age. The handle is made of a wood called tagayasan or wenge, which is sometimes known in Japan as iron sword wood. The handle contouring enables an easy chef's grip. Full-tang construction provides strength, balance, and easy cutting control. Like all Shun knives, Kanso is sharpened to a 16 cutting angle each side to cut cleanly and help preserve foods freshness and best taste.
- Hand-sharpened 16 double-bevel blade (32 comprehensive)
- Heritage finish hides scratches, gives Kanso a rustic look that just improves with age
- Steel: AUS10Ahigh-carbon, vanadium stainless steel
- Contoured tagayasan or wenge wood handle
- Blade length: 5 in. (12.7 cm)
Dimensions - 12 x 8 x 1 Inches