Messermeister Royale Elite 5.5-Inch Cheese & Tomato Knife
Original price $139.95 - Original price $139.95
$139.95 - $139.95
Current price $139.95
Out of stock
The Messermeister Royale Elite 5" Cheese and Tomato Knife is the perfect addition to any cheese plate. This knife is hand-crafted from the finest German stainless steel. The serrated wavy edge is suitable for cutting soft, medium or hard cheeses, tomatoes, and any soft skinned fruit or vegetable. The fork tip is designed to move pieces from the cutting board to a plate.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece, hot-drop hammer forged, which produces the strongest blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58.
- The three-step, 15 Elite edge is hand stropped on a cloth wheel, creating the sharpest possible cutting surface on an edged tool.
- The bolsterless heel simplifies all cutting, sharpening and honing tasks, making use of the entire blade from heel to tip.
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany.
Dimensions - 12 x 3 x 1 Inches