Messermeister Meridian Elite 3.5-Inch Sheep's Foot Paring Knife
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece, hot-drop hammer forged, which produces the strongest blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58.
- The three-step, 15 Elite edge is hand stropped on a cloth wheel, creating the sharpest possible cutting surface on an edged tool.
- The bolsterless heel simplifies all cutting, sharpening and honing tasks, making use of the entire blade from heel to tip.
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany.
Dimensions - 12 x 3 x 1 Inches