Messermeister Meridian Elite 10-Inch Round Tip Kullenschliff Slicer
Original price $125.00 - Original price $125.00
$125.00 - $125.00
Current price $125.00
Out of stock
The Messermeister Meridian Elite 10 Slicer has all the blade that you need for large cutting tasks. The long and slender blade allows you to slice through large cuts of brisket, ham or turkey with a singular motion. The alternating kullenschliffs (a.k.a. kullens, hollows or grantons) on each side of the knife reduce drag and prevent food from sticking to the blade.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece, hot-drop hammer forged, which produces the strongest blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58.
- The three-step, 15 Elite edge is hand stropped on a cloth wheel, creating the sharpest possible cutting surface on an edged tool.
- The bolsterless heel simplifies all cutting, sharpening and honing tasks, making use of the entire blade from heel to tip.
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany.
Dimensions - 16.75 x 3 x 1 Inches