Mauviel M'Minis Saucepan With Lid, 3.5 Inch
Romantic dinners and celebration meals are better when they're served in Mauviel M'Mini's cookware vessels. The cookware line consists of saucepans in variable sizes to present sauces in, roasting pans for individual au gratin potatoes, and fry pans for a variety of dishes, all available in copper or stainless steel, with a variety of handles including stainless and bronze.
The Mauviel M'Mini's in copper are made of 80% stainless steel and 20% copper. The M'Mini's have been used by the worlds finest restaurants for the presentation of sauces and side dishes. Exclusively from Mauviel 1830.
- Mauviel M'Mini's provide even heat distribution throughout for fast, uniform cooking and serving.
- Oven safe to 680 degrees Fahrenheit
- A truly elegant and chic way to serve sauces, side dishes, and desserts
- Available in a variety of sizes and vessels for every occasion
- Lifetime warranty againts manufacturing defects
Dimensions - 7.68 x 3.74 x 4 Inches