FINEX 18" Double Burner Cast Iron Griddle
- Wound from 300 series stainless steel rod stock and hand-polished to a high luster, our handles stay cool longer, cool off quicker, and feel better in the hand. Inspired by vintage wood stove door handles, they bring high-end fit and finish to a time-honored design.
- Each griddle is CNC machined smooth and hand-polished, making the cooking surface smooth to the touch for near non-stick cooking performance and easy clean up right out of the box.
- Ready to cook right out of the box, each cast iron piece comes pre-seasoned with 100% organic flaxseed oil, giving it a non-stick, rust-resistant bronze finish that will patina, darken and continue to improve as you cook.
- Encircling the edge of the griddle, the shallow channel averages sixty-thousandths of an inch deep. Its deep enough to catch grease yet shallow enough to allow edge-to-edge cooking for pizzas and breads.
- 22 inches end-to-end, the griddle easily fits across two stove burners, allowing for even heating across the board. It easily spans an oven rack for roasting and baking as well.
Dimensions - 24 x 13 x 4 Inches