Fantes Cousin Nico's Suction Base Cheese Grater
- Fantes Cousin Nico's Suction-Base Cheese Grater for creating fine and coarse grated cheeses, nuts, breadcrumbs, chocolates, and shredded vegetables
- Made from ABS plastic with 2 stainless steel drums (1 fine, 1 coarse) and 1 safety pusher to guide food and keep hands safe; LFGB approved; BPA free
- Strong suction base grips smooth surfaces securely and keeps Cheese Grater steady during use; both grating drums install and swap out easily
- Easy to use; simply insert desired grating drum, place food into the hopper, and turn the handle to grate or shred; disassembles for easy cleaning
- Includes Suction-Base Cheese Grater, 2 grating drums, safety pusher, full instructions, and Fante's family recipes; hand wash with warm, soapy water
Fantes Cousin Nico's Suction-Base Cheese Grater with 2 stainless steel drums (1 fine and 1 coarse) quickly grates and shreds fresh ingredients for optimal flavors in any dish. Select Drum 'A' (for a fine texture) to grate Asiago, Parmesan, Pecorino, Romano, other hard cheeses, nuts, breadcrumbs, and block chocolate, or Drum 'B' (for a coarse texture) to shred cheddar, firm mozzarella, other semi-soft cheeses, and vegetables. It's so easy to use. Simply install the desired drum into the Cheese Grater body, insert handle into the threaded end of the drum, and turn until snug. Press the suction base onto a clean, smooth surface and flip the locking mechanism to secure it in place. Place food into the hopper and turn the handle with a firm pressure. Guide food through using the safety pusher to keep hands safe. Made from ABS plastic and stainless steel, Cousin Nico's Cheese Grater is sturdy, durable, LFGB approved, BPA free, and easy to clean. Disassemble all parts and hand wash in warm, soapy water. Do not wash in the dishwasher. Make sure to drain the suction base well. Pull the rubber base away from the Grater body, about 0.25-inch, and air dry thoroughly before storing. Includes Suction-Base Grater, 2 stainless steel drums, a safety pusher, full instructions, and Fante's family recipes. Fante's, The Italian Market Original since 1906. Brought to you by HIC-Harold Import Company.