Emile Henry Salt Cellar
by Emile Henry
Original price $41.95 - Original price $43.95
$41.95 - $43.95
Current price $43.95
Out of stock
in stock, ready to be shipped
When left untreated, natural sea salt is especially susceptible to moisture and clumping. Thanks to its cork lid, the Salt Cellar keeps the salt dry & clean and also readily available for cooking. Simply lift the lid to scoop out the salt with a spoon or measuring tool. Unlike other materials, cork and ceramic are not susceptible to salt's corrosive properties. Stackable for space saving storage.
- Resistance Against Mechanical Shocks: During everyday use, there are many opportunities to bang a dish or a set of plates. Particularly resistant to shocks, our ceramic is even used in restaurants!
- Resistance Against Temperature Changes: A dish or stewpot should be able to withstand wide variations in temperature. Our ceramics allow our products to be taken directly from the freezer to the hot oven (+250C/500F).
- Resistance Against Fading Colors: Heat, the dishwasher or sharp instruments will all have an aging effect on a product. Our glazes are particularly resistant to the dishwasher and the most aggressive of detergents.
- Suitable for all stove types, including induction
- Durable stainless steel single tone whistle
Dimensions - 5.75 x 5.75 x 3.4 Inches