Emile Henry Modern Bread Cloche
by Emile Henry
Original price $144.95 - Original price $144.95
$144.95 - $144.95
Current price $144.95
- Resistance Against Mechanical Shocks: During everyday use, there are many opportunities to bang a dish or a set of plates. Particularly resistant to shocks, our ceramic is even used in restaurants!
- Resistance Against Temperature Changes: A dish or stewpot should be able to withstand wide variations in temperature. Our ceramics allow our products to be taken directly from the freezer to the hot oven (+250C/500F).
- Resistance Against Fading Colors: Heat, the dishwasher or sharp instruments will all have an aging effect on a product. Our glazes are particularly resistant to the dishwasher and the most aggressive of detergents.
- Suitable for all stove types, including induction
- Durable stainless steel single tone whistle
The secret of a successful, crusty loaf lies in the baking. The dome of the Emile Henry Round Bread Baker is made from refractory ceramic, producing the same level of humidity as a traditional bread oven. This is what creates a thick, crispy crust and a light, airy inside. When used upside down, the lid can also be used as a mixing bowl for preparing the dough and proofing. The highly resistant glaze and the criss-cross pattern on the platter prevent the loaf from sticking and make cleaning easy. The Round Bread Baker is the ideal tool for baking your crusty homemade bread!