Emile Henry Mini Pie Dish, Set of 2
- Resistance Against Mechanical Shocks: During everyday use, there are many opportunities to bang a dish or a set of plates. Particularly resistant to shocks, our ceramic is even used in restaurants!
- Resistance Against Temperature Changes: A dish or stewpot should be able to withstand wide variations in temperature. Our ceramics allow our products to be taken directly from the freezer to the hot oven (+250C/500F).
- Resistance Against Fading Colors: Heat, the dishwasher or sharp instruments will all have an aging effect on a product. Our glazes are particularly resistant to the dishwasher and the most aggressive of detergents.
- Suitable for all stove types, including induction
- Durable stainless steel single tone whistle
Emile Henry created its first Pie Dish for the American market 25 years ago and was awarded a design patent for the fluted shape which is renowned world-wide. A perfect homemade pie needs to be cooked slowly and evenly without drying out and the secret to a flawless pie is our HR ceramic. The beauty and performance of Emile Henry's mini pie dish elevates pie baking from ordinary to extraordinary as it insulates and evenly distributes heat during baking. The result - a feast for both the eyes and the palate. Great for baking individual classic apple pie, key lime tart, or savory quiches and potpies. Bring a piece of iconic French bakeware into your kitchen with an Emile Henry Pie Dish. 8 ounce capacity.