Emile Henry Made in France 8.5 oz Ramekin, Set of 2, 4" by 2.5"
by Emile Henry
Original price $23.95 - Original price $23.95
$23.95 - $23.95
Current price $23.95
- Made in France since 1850. Made of all natural materials. High-fired Burgundy clay using Emile Henry hr ceramic (high resistance)
- Superior heat retention. Burgundy clay has superior even-heat diffusion and heat retention properties; it keeps food hot on the Table Longer
- Resistant against temperature change. For use in the oven up to 520 degrees F. Oven, broiler, and microwave safe: can go directly from freezer or refrigerator, to a hot oven, to Table
- Durable and scratch resistant. Extremely hard glaze does not scratch or craze. Durable for everyday use. The highly resistant glaze is ideal in the kitchen for making delicious meals and desserts
- Easy to clean. Dishwasher safe or hand wash with soap and water. 10 year Guarantee. 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects when used in a household environment
For cooking and serving individual portions in an authentic farmhouse kitchen. These Emile Henry Ramekins have a 8.5 oz. capacity. Made from HR ceramic® (High Resistance) , they diffuse the heat gently and evenly, for natural, controlled cooking of your fondants, gratins, crumbles, flans...and can go directly from the freezer to the hot oven. Our highly resistant glaze protects your ramekin against scratches and chips, and remains bright even with regular use in the dishwasher. All Emile Henry products are made in France and offer a ten years guarantee.