Emile Henry Delight 2 Quart Round Dutch Oven, Slate
by Emile Henry
Original price $264.95 - Original price $264.95
$264.95 - $264.95
Current price $264.95
- Resistance Against Mechanical Shocks: During everyday use, there are many opportunities to bang a dish or a set of plates. Particularly resistant to shocks, our ceramic is even used in restaurants!
- Resistance Against Temperature Changes: A dish or stewpot should be able to withstand wide variations in temperature. Our ceramics allow our products to be taken directly from the freezer to the hot oven (+250C/500F).
- Resistance Against Fading Colors: Heat, the dishwasher or sharp instruments will all have an aging effect on a product. Our glazes are particularly resistant to the dishwasher and the most aggressive of detergents.
- Suitable for all stove types, including induction
- Durable stainless steel single tone whistle
Our delight dutch oven allows you to make delicious traditional and other simmering dishes on all hobs (including induction). It is made from state-of-the-art ceramic and is lightweight and highly responsive. In addition, it spreads heat evenly to gently simmer and reveal the most delicate flavors. The result is soft, fluffy and concentrated in aromas thanks to the unique shape of the lid which allows the evaporated cooking juices to circulate. The clean lines and generous matte black base ensure an elegant table service and sublime for all recipes from exotic or more traditional and even works with No-Knead Bread. With its natural non-stick, it is easy to maintain and is dishwasher safe. Handcrafted and controlled in our workshops in Burgundy.