Emile Henry Delight 2.3 Quart Tart Tatin Set, Slate
by Emile Henry
Original price $284.95 - Original price $284.95
$284.95 - $284.95
Current price $284.95
- Resistance Against Mechanical Shocks: During everyday use, there are many opportunities to bang a dish or a set of plates. Particularly resistant to shocks, our ceramic is even used in restaurants!
- Resistance Against Temperature Changes: A dish or stewpot should be able to withstand wide variations in temperature. Our ceramics allow our products to be taken directly from the freezer to the hot oven (+250C/500F).
- Resistance Against Fading Colors: Heat, the dishwasher or sharp instruments will all have an aging effect on a product. Our glazes are particularly resistant to the dishwasher and the most aggressive of detergents.
- Suitable for all stove types, including induction
- Durable stainless steel single tone whistle
Our 'Delight' Tarte Tatin Set allows you to easily make delicious Tarte Tatinfrom classical apple recipes to innovative versions with vegetables or exotic fruit. - Simply make the caramel on the hob, directly in the dish, add the apples cut into quarters, lay the pastry on top and put in the oven to bake. - Once cooked, place the serving dish over the baking dish and flip the set over to turn out the Tatin. Serve directly; the outer rim retains the liquid caramel with no spill. - The innovative Delight ceramic diffuses the heat evenly over the surface of the baking dish, making it easy to prepare caramel on all types of heat sourcesincluding induction. - The naturally non-stick glaze makes the set easy to clean (dishwasher proof) and maintain.