Viking 5-Ply Hard Stainless Cookware uses commercial quality construction to deliver professional performance in the home.
5-Ply construction maximizes heat transfer and reduces energy usage by leveraging the conductivity of an aluminum core sandwiched between a stainless steel interior and a hard anodized aluminum exterior. This combination of materials enables Viking cookware to deliver superior cooking performance. Each layer of metal is carefully selected for optimum performance and efficiency - stainless steel for durability and aluminum for conductivity.
The magnetic stainless steel exterior makes this cookware suitable for all stovetops, including induction. The aluminum core disperses heat quickly and evenly throughout the bottom and sides of the vessel. The non-reactive and non-porous interior layer of 18/10 high-grade stainless steel is an ideal cooking surface that is easy to clean and sanitize.
- Durable 18/8 Stainless Steel Interior with Volume Markings
- Dishwasher Safe Hard Anodized Aluminum Exterior for Efficient Heat Transfer & Long Lasting Durability
- 5-Ply Construction Transfers Heat Evenly Across the Bottom & Sides of Pan
- Induction Capable Exterior Can Be Used on Any Cooking Surface
- Domed Stainless Steel Lids Enhance Heat Circulation for More Even Cooking, oven safe, limited lifetime warranty