The Shun Classic 6-inch Chef's knife is an all-purpose blade ideal for a wide variety of cutting tasks. The six-inch length is perfect for slicing, dicing, and chopping small to medium-sized fruits, vegetables, and other foods. The wide blade keeps knuckles off the cutting board and is extra handy when transferring cut food from board to pan. With its curved belly, the Chef's knife can be gently "rocked" through fresh herbs or spices to produce a very fine mince.
- Blade Length: 6 in. (15.0 cm)
- Handle: "D" shaped Ebony-black PakkaWood
- Dishwasher safe
- NSF approved
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Stainless-steel bolsters and end caps
- VG-10 stainless steel is clad with 16 layers of SUS410 high-carbon steel on each side, producing a 33-layer rust-free Damascus look.
- VG-10 "super steel" is composed of Carbon, Chromium, Cobalt, Manganese, Molybdenum, Silicon, and Vanadium
- Shun Classics feature Ebony-black PakkaWood handles specifically designed for premium applications