Emile Henry Plancha Grilling Stone Noir
by Emile Henry
Original price $69.95 - Original price $69.95
$69.95 - $69.95
Current price $69.95
- Emile Henry's ceramic bakeware and tableware is made in Marcigny France since 1850 from high fired Burgundy clay. The natural clay is unsurpassed for conducting and retaining heat.
- Emile Henry's Ceradon is an exclusive process to produce strong and durable ceramic bakeware and tableware for everyday use
- Extremely hard glaze - resistant to scratching
- Thermal properties: keeps hot, keeps cold - use directly from freezer to oven to table (0°F to 500°F)
- Easy to clean by hand or in the dishwasher
The Emile Henry Plancha is a multi-purpose grill for cooking vegetable, meat, eggs, etc. at the same time. It can be used without fat and will caramelize the food without burning. The plancha features a slanted surface, allowing you to turn your meat easily, as well as letting fat run down and out of the built in groove. Once your meal is ready, use the two large handles and bring it to the table.