Emile Henry Mini Pie Dish
Emile Henry created its first Pie Dish for the American market 25 years ago and was awarded a design patent for the fluted shape which is renowned world-wide. A perfect homemade pie needs to be cooked slowly and evenly without drying out and the secret to a flawless pie is our HR ceramic. The beauty and performance of Emile Henry's mini pie dish elevates pie baking from ordinary to extraordinary as it insulates and evenly distributes heat during baking. The result - a feast for both the eyes and the palate. Great for baking individual classic apple pie, key lime tart, or savory quiches and potpies. Bring a piece of iconic French bakeware into your kitchen with an Emile Henry Pie Dish. 8 ounce capacity
- Made in France since 1850. Made of all natural materials. High-fired Burgundy clay using Emile Henry HR ceramic (high resistance
- Superior heat retention. Burgundy clay has superior even-heat diffusion and heat retention properties; it keeps food hot on the Table Longer.
- Resistant against temperature change. For use in the oven up to 520 degrees F. Oven, broiler, and microwave safe: can go directly from freezer or refrigerator, to a hot oven, to Table.
- Durable and scratch resistant. Extremely hard glaze does not scratch or craze. Durable for everyday use. Ideal in the kitchen for making delicious meals and desserts.
- Easy to clean. Dishwasher safe or hand wash with soap and water. 10 year Guarantee. 10 year warranty against manufacturing defects when used in a household environment.
Dimensions - 5.5 x 5.5 x 2 Inches