Emile Henry Garlic Pot
by Emile Henry
Original price $54.95 - Original price $54.95
$54.95 - $54.95
Current price $54.95
- Resistance Against Mechanical Shocks: During everyday use, there are many opportunities to bang a dish or a set of plates. Particularly resistant to shocks, our ceramic is even used in restaurants!
- Resistance Against Temperature Changes: A dish or stewpot should be able to withstand wide variations in temperature. Our ceramics allow our products to be taken directly from the freezer to the hot oven (+250C/500F).
- Resistance Against Fading Colors: Heat, the dishwasher or sharp instruments will all have an aging effect on a product. Our glazes are particularly resistant to the dishwasher and the most aggressive of detergents.
- Suitable for all stove types, including induction
- Durable stainless steel single tone whistle
Whole heads of garlic will keep for several weeks or longer when stored at room temperature in a dry, dark place (to prevent from sprouting) that is well vented. Since garlic's lifetime decreases once you start removing cloves from the bulb, the top of the lid is the ideal place to keep in sight remaining loose cloves. 3 small openings in the bottom ensure the contents are well vented. Stackable for space saving storage.