BK Cookware Black Steel 12-Inch Open Frypan
by BK Cookware
Original price $59.95 - Original price $59.95
$59.95 - $59.95
Current price $59.95
- Since 1851, BK is the Royal Founder of the Dutch oven and known throughout at the world for a heritage of innovation.
- Black Steel is three times denser than aluminum, corrosion and stain resistant, as well as stronger and more durable than traditional grey carbon steel
- Pre-seasoned with oil, this pan ships with a thin silicone wax coating thats much easier to remove than a thick layer of beeswax or grease, so its ready to use after a quick wash with soap.
- Designed to develop a natural nonstick patina layer, this is a pan for life. The more you use it, the better and more nonstick it becomes.
- The heat-responsive design means you get the same great searing results as cast iron without the hassle.
BK Black Steel gets better with each use. Winner of the 2019 Red Dot Award for design, this pre-seasoned carbon steel pan is tough, lightweight and specially designed to develop a patina layer over time, which makes them naturally nonstick.