The Mauviel M'cook 5 Piece Cookware Set offers professionals and household cooks the highest culinary technology. Five layers of materials provide perfect conductivity for each product, thanks to fast and uniform heat distribution. The handles are made from cast stainless steel, and reinforce the pure and modern design of this range. Each piece of Mauviel cookware is handcrafted in France.
- 1.9 qt Saucepan with lid (5210.17)
- 1.9 qt Saucepan lid
- 3.6 qt Saucepan(5210.21)
- 3.6 qt Saucepan lid
- 3.4 qt Saute pan with helper handle (5211.25)
- 3.4 qt Saute pan lid
- 9.5 in Round Nonstick Frying Pan / Skillet (5242.24)
- 11.8 in Round Frying Pan / Skillet (5213.30)
- 6.1 qt Stew pot / Dutch Oven (5231.25)
- 6.1 qt Stew pot / Dutch Oven lid
- 5 ply Construction - High performance cookware, works on all cooking surfaces, including induction
- 2.6 mm Thickness on all shapes - even heat distribution (fast, uniform, controlled cooking)
- Pouring rims on all shapes - eliminates drips when pouring liquids
- Handles fixed by sturdy stainless steel rivets
- Oversized, cast stainless steel handles - for safe lifting of stew pans, roasters and other large pots.
- Professional diameters and heights - M'Cook products have high sides and are designed for both professional and household cooking
- Oven safe to 680° F
- Dishwasher safe.
- Each piece handcrafted in France by Mauviel - manufacturing cookware since 1830
- Lifetime guarantee. (Warranty not valid for commercial use)