Helen's Asian Kitchen Mini Stainless Steel Spider Strainer with Natural Bamboo Handle, affectionately nicknamed for its web-like design, safely scoops up foods and thoroughly drains away hot oil and boiling liquids. It's functional and durable with superb balance for excellent control and comfortable, fatigue-free use. Foods sit securely in the shallow mesh strainer basket, preventing splashes and unnecessary mess. The natural bamboo handle on this lightweight, yet sturdy, kitchen utensil prevents heat from transferring to hands and stays cool during use. A kitchen essentials must, the Spider Strainer is perfect for Japanese cooking and Chinese recipes, making noodles and homemade dumplings and other types of pasta, blanching vegetables, deep frying, and so much more. It's ideally sized for smaller tasks and portions. Fried foods drain quickly to stay crispy and flavorful without an oily residue. Helen Chen's Spider Strainer with Bamboo Handle resists stains, discoloration and rust, and won't react with foods or impart a metallic taste. Hangs for easy storage. Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Brought to you by HIC Harold Import Co.
- Helen's Asian Kitchen Mini Stainless Steel Spider Strainer with Bamboo Handle safely scoops up foods and thoroughly drains hot oil and boiling liquids
- Made from stainless steel and natural bamboo; resists staining, discoloration and rust; won't react with foods or impart a metallic taste
- Ideal for smaller tasks and portions; 3-inch basket with 10-inch bamboo handle, which stays cool during use and won't transfer heat to hands
- Foods sit securely in shallow mesh basket to prevent splashes and mess; use for draining noodles or pasta, blanching vegetables, deep frying, and more
- Lightweight and durable with superb balance for excellent control and fatigue-free use; hangs for easy storage; dishwasher safe for easy cleanup