The All-Clad Copper Core 3-Quart Saucepan with loop handle is ideal for making sauces, cooking liquids, and reheating food. This lidded pan's smaller surface area and tall, straight sides allow it to hold heat and limit evaporation. As with all cookware from All-Clad's Copper Core Collection, this pan has bonded five-ply construction with a copper-and-aluminum core for rapid, even heating. Its stick-resistant, 18/10 stainless steel interior and long, comfortable handle will make this a durable, essential tool for your kitchen.
All-Clad Copper Core Construction
Cookware from the All-Clad Copper Core Collection features bonded five-ply construction with layers of aluminum surrounding a copper core. The 18/10 stick-resistant stainless steel interior provides an easy-to-clean cooking surface, and the stainless steel exterior makes this cookware compatible with all cooking surfaces, including induction cooktops. COPPER Core's layered construction eliminates warping and enables rapid, even heating.
- Copper center core maximizes heat conductivity and responsiveness
- Distinctive exposed copper band adds design elegance
- Rolled edges for drip-free pouring
- Engraved capacity marking on the bottom of every pan
- Rapid and even heat distribution
- Long, riveted stick handle stays cool on the cooktop